Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 153
Trainee Log book
  • arcNETWORK : arcPLANE - arcHELI
      Thanks

Default Trainee Log book

http://www.mdmas.org.au/uploads/2/9/...otslogbook.pdf

Trainee Log book. This would be useful if it was known about more widely. It certainly is to me.
      Propwash I think it was only mentioned it in passing at T&M and I went looking for it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

propwash (09-05-2015)

Thanks

I'm hearing you Griff, I only stumbled across it looking for other PDFs on MAAA site.
      Cheers.....Darren
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Deliberate straight and level flight is.....STRICTLY FORBIDDEN......Hidden Content

Thanks

they are handy, have you been getting in any practice?
      The Hidden Content are here to help you.
      Hidden Content | Hidden Content is your friend | Hidden Content

Thanks

Not as much as I'd like. I keep getting distracted by watching scale models fly.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
      Not as much as I'd like. I keep getting distracted by watching scale models fly.
      I find you need to be a bit dedicated at the field, almost a little anti-social to get any serious flying time/practice in. Very easy to blow the whole morning talking and looking. Went to the field today and had 10 flights in 2hrs, it was a while ago now but there was another day I was there 4hrs and had 2 flights (both days had the same initial mind set on wanting to fly). Comes and goes I guess and some go there just to chat which is fine, each to their own. The comradery is great, but stick time and socializing don't mix well. It's funny really, the guys complaining about their flying skills are the ones spending their morning on the deck chairs...
      Cheers.....Darren
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Deliberate straight and level flight is.....STRICTLY FORBIDDEN......Hidden Content

Thanks

I don't get much time to fly. Between teaching and working, I'm lucky to get a fly at all. Once I start setting up my plane, I too try to be anti-social so I don't miss anything putting the plane together.
      The Hidden Content are here to help you.
      Hidden Content | Hidden Content is your friend | Hidden Content

Thanks

One of the good things about being in a small club with limited members. I do get to fly quite a bit when I get out there. There have been plenty of times when I was there on my own. The prob is getting time to go out to the field when I'm not maidening or testing a repaired model.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

propwash (11-05-2015)